private medical care
Security and Pricing Data Specialist #208265
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
We offer a position in Data Management team, managing instrument data and valuation prices for the asset management business in Switzerland, APAC and Italy.
You will have the opportunity to coordinate with other data specialists, who are responsible for managing and maintaining instrument data and valuation prices in the Aladdin system, which is a widely used investment management platform by BlackRock. You will have an exposure to Asset Management Portfolio Managers, Execution desk, performance-reporting team and as well as various back-office teams.
You will ensure completeness and a high quality of instrument data required for investment management, client reporting, fund factsheets using various vendors like Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
Your future colleagues
You will have an outstanding opportunity to collaborate with the team of 4 motivated and experienced data specialists. The team consists of skilled, dedicated and reliable individuals. We value good team spirit, and we are willing to share the knowledge. We closely collaborate with team in Zurich that consists 4 experienced specialists. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Since the high quality and timely delivery of the date is the key to success of our business, we require following:
* University degree in Banking, finance or a related field
* Around 3 years of proven experience in investment banking area, preferably related to instrument data management or fund accounting area
* Good knowledge of equity and fixed income products
* Very high reliability, accurate working methods, a trained eye for the details
* Outstanding communication skills and proficiency in English.
* Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery