sharing the costs of sports activities
Security Design Engineer
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Jutrzenki 105, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- valid for 22 daysuntil: 24 Dec 2022
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
About the project
We are looking for security engineer who is able to conceive and implement solutions for enterprise wide security. The security engineer is responsible for performing high end design focusing on embedded devices used in various domains such as IoT, home automation, automobiles. As a senior member you are expected to serve as a technical leader in this area within organization. The work would entail consulting international teams on cyber security solutions.
Designing and implementing cyber security overlay for against embedded systems.
Investigate and carry out Threat and Risk Assessment.
Defining Security Concepts
Create innovative solutions tools/automations for project specific needs.
Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience.
Perform research and contribute to open source community on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
4 - 8 years of relevant professional experience
Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python) or any other high level language.
Knowledge of embedded PC architecture such as ARM and assembly programming or knowledge of kernel internals or
Experience in multiple OS programming (POSIX, WinAPI), secure kernel compilation and source code review experience.
Experience of Network Security/ Protocols desirable.
Knowledge in low level protocols such as SPI, JTAG, UART is desirable.
Knowledge of cryptography is desirable.
Existing contribution to open source projects, CVE reporting, conference publications are desirable but not mandatory.
Certifications such as CISA/CEH/CISSP are desirable and would hold weightage but not mandatory.
Background in automotive systems is desirable but not mandatory.
Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and within a team.
Willingness to learn new technical topics.
Attention to details.
Structured and systematic approach to projects.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.