P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com/ for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands
Security Engineer - Cyber Defense
The Security Engineer – Cyber Defense is responsible for the design and development of the P&G Cyber Defense solutions. These solutions enable Incident Response & Threat Management, Threat Intelligence & Hunting, Forensics, Vulnerability Management and Offensive Security across the enterprise. The role entails R&D, engineering and integration, and requires experience in developing enterprise-grade solutions. The Cyber Defense Solution Engineer understands risk management, controls, information security, infrastructure, operating systems, applications, databases, and management systems.
- Work with Cyber Defense Solution Architect to design and develop enterprise-wide solutions to support the company’s cyber defense approach and activities.
- Assist in development and execution of the overall Cyber Defense project roadmap, providing Service Manager and senior leaders with line of sight to a rolling 3-year roadmap.
- Assist in the development and testing of multiple projects, and document changes to projects.
- Assist Senior Security Engineers and Architects with Proofs of Concept to assess vendor offerings versus business use cases.
- Create and maintain design, system, and support documentation.
- Support application change process and help coordinate with the change advisory board.
- English fluency.
- A valid EU work permit.
- The ability to work from the Warsaw (Targowek) location.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in Cyber Defense solutions, such as Fireye, Redlock, Exabeam, Zscaler, McAfee.
- 3+ years of experience with industry standard IT, security and operations solutions: for example: Service Now, Wazuh, Sharepoint.
- Understanding of cyber defense across various risk vectors, including insider risk and external threats.
- Cloud: AWS, SaaS solutions.
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, in a global environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to mentor junior associates.
- CISSP – Preferred.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, trainings and cloud certifications (e.g. cloud or analytics certifications).
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.