The fastest-growing provider of card payment acceptance and electronic transaction processing services, part of EVO Payments International, is looking for candidate’s to its Warsaw office for a new challenging position:
Poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko:
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
The Security Engineer will work to implement and maintain EVO’s information security program as directed by senior management and approved by Executive Management. Provide technical expertise on a worldwide basis over the security requirements for applications, systems, networks, peripherals and general infrastructure for all EVO locations across the enterprise.
- Deploy, integrate and configure of all new security solutions and or any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the company’s security documents specifically.
- Act as an advisor and consultant to all employees on the established enterprise’s information security program, regulations impacting our industry and security awareness programs.
- Provide security component design, testing and deployment for: disaster recovery solutions, daily operation processes and supporting network infrastructures.
- Engage in ongoing communications with peers in the Systems and Networking groups as well as the various business groups to ensure the companywide understanding of security goals.
- Document all procedures within the security department.
- Bachelor’s degree in field of computer science, business information systems, or information security with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Excellent professional oral, written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Working technical knowledge of firewalls, routers switches, IDS/IPS, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Strong understanding of Web content filtering, AV solutions, DLP, File Integrity Management, Encryption, Vulnerability management, Database application monitoring solutions and Patching.
- Hands on experience installing, managing and tuning Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Security Information Event Management Systems (SIEM) and logging solutions.
- Ability to work independently and without direct onsite supervision to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Valid driver’s license required (must be able to travel domestically and internationally when needed)
- A stable full-time job,
- Opportunity to work with top security tools in a large international environment.
- International work environment, opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- Medical care package,
- Online e-learning platform
- Fresh fruits in the office