Security Manager (LCISO)
AXA Partners is part of the AXA Group, which has existed on the Polish market since 1994. We are a company providing assistance to our clients in the most unexpected situations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Supporting our clients, would not be possible without our exceptional employees. That is why in our company we focus on open and energetic people with whom we can accomplish impossible things. Join us today!
The ambition of the security organisation is to evolve to a business partner role, delivering value to the business while reducing and managing their risk. This by following a risk based strategy and security improvement program with common objectives and controls.
The Local CISO is key to ensure that information security within the entities is relevant, cost-effective and delivered in accordance with the Group Information Security Strategy. The role holder is part of a community of Local CISO who are operating at regional level headed by the Regional Security Manager.
- Identify and analyze risk, recommend appropriate mitigation options
- Collaborate with and support the Group Information Security Practice, AXA Regional CISOs, AXA Assistance Regional Security Manager and Global Head of IT Security, local CISO’s and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure that information security within the region is relevant
- Maintain an understanding of emerging technology, risks and industry trends. Assess the impact on the business environment and align appropriate mitigation actions or the prioritization of projects and investments within the entity
- Monitor and maintain system confidentiality, integrity and availability and manage information security incidents
- Manage the information security budget for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Promote a culture of information security and raise awareness
- Others relevant activities
With us you gain:
Skills and experience:
- CISM or CISSP certifications required
- Strong background in IT risk analysis, auditing and/or information security practices with experience in financial/insurance industries
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills - also in English language
- Ability to plan and execute on project plans
- Ability to deliver work with minimum supervision and effectively operate in a dynamic global organization
- Information security awareness training experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, information security or related field is preferred
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
We would like to kindly inform you that we only contact selected people.