Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Sportradar Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Sportradar we are continuing to grow our Information Security Unit and therefore is searching for a Security Specialist. You will be working as part of our global Information Security Unit. Working as a Security Specialist, you will be working with units across Sportradar globally and reporting to our Security Governance Lead.
As a Security Specialist, you will be responsible for the management of the security related projects. You will help Sportradar implement security measures throughout the whole organization, both technical and organizational. You understand the challenges and find solutions to increase the adoption rate of security measures. As a member of the Security Governance team, you will also be involved in governance activities.
- Plan, implement and follow-up on the security awareness program, including mandatory awareness campaigns
- Define, plan and organize Digital Forensics and Incident Response Trainings (DFIR)/red team engagements with internal and external resources
- Lead and organize the implementation of the ISMS
- Regularly contribute to our internal Information Security blog
- Provide advisory on application security matters (threat modeling, code reviews, application architecture, cloud security engineering, vulnerability management
- Contribute to innovation and knowledge sharing within the Information Security Unit
- Contribute to collection and analysis of technical information from OSINT in collaboration with our Sports Integrity unit
- Provide support on other security topics such as security strategy, communication with customers, senior leadership and other stakeholders
- Security standards: You have proven experience with implementation and follow-up of internationally recognized security and risk management standards such as ISO 2700x and ISO 22301
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail: you can identify small issues that can have a real impact on the organization
- Ability to understand broader business issues: you understand issues in a wide scope in order to help the company resolving structuring problems
- Technical knowledge: you can discuss with technical people (developer, system administrators, tribes, etc). You should be able to understand information architecture, read and understand source code Will also appreciate your good understanding of principles of cloud security engineering on one of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and a willingness to learn the local language
- Good communication skills and ability to convince people using a combination of business insight and data driven storytelling
- Willingness to travel occasionally
As well as:
- Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Information Security) and a minimum of 3 years expertise related to cyber-security and/or risk management
- Track record of promoting diversity and creating an inclusive working environment
- Familiarity with different global/regional/country regulatory environments and fiduciary requirements
- Certifications like ISO 27001 lead implementer is considered as a plus
- International work environment
- Highly competent and welcoming team
- Very good social and physical working environment
- Growing business with sound financials