- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Security ResearcherNumer ref.: 99330
The Security Researcher will be a key team member of the database security research team whose focus will be tracking and researching new trends in the database security field. This position will conduct security research on database applications, analyze and evaluate new threats and develop defensive protections. This role will also be responsible for managing and improving the meta-data that is used to describe security controls and enhancing it with additional capabilities. The Security Researcher brings a wealth of experience in database security and vulnerability research. Using this experience a successful candidate will join the SpiderLabs DST team and extend the security research and detection capabilities of scanning and activity monitoring technologies that support Trustwave’s DbProtect suite of database protection services.
- Write scanning checks and knowledgebase articles for our vulnerability scanning technology
- Write rules and knowledgebase articles for our database activity monitoring product
- Work with engineering on defining new features and improving existing features of our existing database activity monitoring engine
- Work with vendors and analyze vendor patches for vulnerability fixes and create proof-of-concepts
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Research database security issues
- Expertise in the software security field
- Experience in vulnerabilities research
- Experience writing vulnerability detection and software configuration signatures
- Programming skills in languages like: Python, Java, and/or C#
- Experience with Regular Expressions
- Database skills: SQL and administration skills for at least one major database e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, IBM DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with creativity
- Self-motivated, independent and able to quickly assess and understand complex systems
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Linux / Unix knowledge
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with compliance regulations and standard frameworks like DISA-STIG, CIS, etc.
- Experience with vulnerability discovery and disclosure, as well as proof-of-concept exploit development
- Experience with reverse engineering and assembly language
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git
- Experience and/or willingness to present at security conferences like DEFCON, BlackHat, etc.
- Experience and/or willingness to write technical blog posts (See http://blog.spiderlabs.com/)
- Work in a multicultural and very modern working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package: private medical care, life group insurance, sport card/ co-financing of holidays, lunch cards, Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Training and development
- Full-time employment contract