IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Security Services – Identity and Access Management ArchitectNumer ref.: 132926
The Security Architect – IAM has the overview about the contractual agreed Security Services Solution and clarifies potential requests from client with the corresponding Security Delivery entities, e.g. by assessing the IT Security impact of new IT infrastructure projects, defining solution improvements for potential or existing data breaches or the coordination of the IBM Resolver Groups and creation and monitoring of changes to the Security solution. Furthermore, the Security Architect will be responsible to collect and evaluate new Security requirements from the IBM Operations team or customer during the Steady State. He closely interacts and cooperates with the Account Chief Architect and Project Executives.
• 5 years plus experience in IT Outsourcing / IT Operations
• Experience in IT Security, Identity and Access Management, Information Security Management, Web Access Management, Privileged Access Management
• Technical/hands-on competency in several IAM products such as Oracle IAM, IBM IAM, Okta, CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic,Sailpoint, SUN, NetIQ, RSA, Ping Federate & ADFS.
• Experience within a technology and risk and compliance environment
• Ability to establish strong client relationship to drive success of the project and additional business
• Experienced working across diverse teams to solve unstructured problems and facilitate solutions
• Experienced working with security, risk or compliance practitioners
• Readiness to travel occasionally
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
• 8 years plus experience in IT Security
• Experience and expertise in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Operations Center (SOC)
• Extensive track record in delivering large-scale, complex and multi-year security transformation programs / projects
• Working with global and local teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.