Security Testing Team Leader
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Security Testing team. We add value by assuring adequate security level of Nordea applications and infrastructure to make our customers data safe. As Security Testing Team Leader, you’ll play a valuable role in driving and coordinating different security tests activities but also in adjusting the way of working to changing security environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the team of passionate individuals, eager to deliver the value for the bank every day
- Taking responsibility for delivering a strong professional result and driving the operational excellence
- Being a member of the Management team and understand the underlying business drivers
- Making and implementing development and operational plans and set concrete targets for the team, as well as for each employee
- Ensuring that your direct reports understand how their targets and plans are linked to their daily duties
- Managing risks and ensure compliance with regulatory and governance requirements
You’ll join a team of skilled proffesionals who really enjoy their work. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are eager to learn and comfortable with delivering a quality driven results in evolving and changing environment;
- demonstrate a high degree of structure, flexibility, planning and prioritization skills, and deliver timely and excellent service consistently,
- have a “can-do” attitude and are not afraid of new challenges and frequent interactions with stakeholders
Your experience and background:
- IT experienced Team Leader, proven leadership skills with ability to work and lead cross-border with different cultures,
- Extensive knowledge about penetration testing security domain,
- Experience in managing stakeholders from IT areas,
- Good understanding of risk management,
- Strong ability to perform even under high pressure,
- Strong communication skills as a leader,
- Excellent command of business and technical English is a must (both written and spoken);
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.