Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
Selenium Tests Automation Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
For our Atos Test Automation center we look for Test Automation Engineers to be involved in:
- Planning, designing, managing and executing automated software tests of web applications by means Selenium (Java based) WebDriver technology
- Maintenance of the automated test scripts.
- Analyzing and reporting test results.
- Tests Automation deployment for variety of software projects.
- Investigating, improving and documenting business requirements and specification in terms of business functions and test processes.
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Pace to Work" title among real enthusiasts
- Work for worldwide software engineering company where software development and software testing is a significant revenue stream.
- Competitive salary package, outstanding private medical care, life insurance and benefit program.
- Professional IT/Software oriented personal development and training program including industry standard certification path.
- Relocation package for people moving to Wroclaw.
- Taking a part in projects for top world telco, automotive, healthcare, financial, engineering and European public sector companies.
- German courses for lingual abilities improvement
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external technology and tools trainings including ITIL/ISTQB/PMI/Linux/Microsoft/Databases paths.
- Access to our comprehensive IT/Test Factory knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT/testing e-learning portals.
- German classes at any level of your lingual fluency.
- Position of independent specialist with possibility of shaping your short and long term tasks.
- Team work at discovering and utilizing latest tools and methodologies at variety of software projects for different sectors/domains.
Work in our well communicated Wroclaw/Warsaw ATOS offices depending on your preferences. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic Countries for couple of weeks will be required.
- Fluent communication in English, German will be a plus.
- At least 3+ years of experience field of software testing
- 2+ years of proven experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java based preferable)
- Experience Cucumber (Gherkin) would be advantageous
- Experience in SoapUI, JMeter would be advantageous
- Self-reliance and ability to work in variety of projects/models.
- Understanding structured test methods and software development processes
- Resolving problems in a timely manner
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- Planning and prioritizing tasks
During the interview we are also going to verify:
- Self-motivation with proven ability to manage tasks independently.
- Team playing abilities with working seamlessly and driving virtual teams.
- Good organization of work, attention to details.
Office location:Wrocław, Warsaw