- Łąkowa 11, 90-505 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, manage and execute automated software tests
- Design and deploy of automated test framework
- Maintain the automated test scripts
- Analyze and report test results
How does it sound so far?
Signs of success
Skills we can't do without:
- At least 4+ years of experience field of software testing, 2+years in tests automation
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Java programming and scripting (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases, as well as CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of configuring/integrating Bitbucket, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- ISTQB Foundation certification
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- Experience with Linux administration, Azure, AWS, SoapUI, JMeter/Loadrunner, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins and HP-UFT
The benefits of joining Atos:
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. Form a team of sport enthusiasts and you will receive additional funding.
- We look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- Receive 600 PLN reimbursement to buy new glasses.
- Receive points each month to use for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Excel your language skills with us.
- Improve your qualifications with individual development plans, internal and external trainings, participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- Your commute is on our expense.
- Have extra vacation days for significant moments.
- Do good in the world by helping others thanks to our CSR actions.
- We will celebrate and have fun together during our company parties.
- We build together a positive work culture.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.