Man on the Moon - HR Agency – in the name of Pathfinder 23 is currently looking for:
Senior Account Executive (E-commerce) with fluent 2nd language
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as building brand presence in E-commerce. We focus on creating highest quality brand experiences which are key to purchase decisions. We strive to combine art with science, and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient path to purchase scenarios. Our Team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA and LATAM. Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 top brands and over 300 E-retailers globally. We offer Clients our unique blend of E-commerce expertise based in 15 years of professional experience.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies. Apart from PF23, BNG includes Spacecamp – a creative and technological digital agency, Life on Mars – a through-the-line agency building brand communications both in and out of the digital ecosystem, and Synthrone – a platform for implementation automation and brand analytics in E-commerce.
- about 2-3 years of experience gained in an e-commerce / digital / interactive / advertising / media / performance agency or in Client’s marketing / e-commerce department
- proficiency in English or/and one of the following as well (both minimum C1):
- at least some experience with conducting an e-commerce / digital marketing projects for the Client
- very good command of MS Excel and MS Power Point,
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up project timeline, delivering deadlines
- ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes,
- knowledge of marketing, branding and E-commerce and you have interest in growing in this exact area,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
- willingness to play in a dynamic and multinational team,
- willingness to learn a lot every day,
- (as an asset) understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion),
- that is wonderful!
WHAT IS AHEAD OF YOU IN CLIENT SERVICE OF Pathfinder 23 (some of them on higher positions than Senior Account Executive):
- work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level
- working in energetic environment with TOP talents in the industry
- end-to-end E-commerce scope management for selected clients and responsibility for overall client satisfaction and good relationship with them
- E-commerce scope that consist of (but it is not limited to the below):
- advising regional/global/local clients
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have dedicated execution team)
- managing E-commerce designs project
- organizing E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team)
- organizing E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with strategy team)
- creating (together with appropriate teams) innovative ideas, presenting to the client and executing
- managing budget, project teams, project CPS
- being Single Point of Contact for selected clients
- acquiring additional budgets
- preparing cost estimations
- managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors and companies, client documentation and assets
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and few words about your motivation – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!