Senior Account Manager (IT)
- Zabłocie 43A, 30-701 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who we are seeking
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we’re a team of almost eighty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our developers work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and controls software and product development using iterative, incremental practices.
- Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of clients are from foreign countries.
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
Salary and contract: 12 000 - 16 000 net B2B + sales bonus
- build trusting partnerships with Clients
- manage of overall Client satisfaction in terms of collaboration with Codibly
- start collaboration with Client as early as possible - after initial sell phase
- prepare winning proposals in response to Client needs in a timely manner
- responsible for managing a smooth delivery of final offer for the Client (in collaboration with Sales, PMO, Dev Teams)
- negotiate and close agreements with large Clients
- responsible for the whole Client onboarding process
- manage invoicing process and responsible for margining
- forecasts reporting
- initiate and finalize up-sell/cross-sell
- at least 5 years of international B2B business development experience in the IT consulting or solution selling
- strong experience in maximizing Client’s satisfaction
- experience in building trusting partnerships with different Clients (from start up’s to enterprise)
- experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization.
- business-oriented approach to all tasks
- good understanding of software development environment
- ability to work effectively and independently
- drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- excellent command of English with effective business communication skills
- ’a match to our culture’- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- full time position
- a non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- real influence on company culture
- flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- training budget
- private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)