Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Accountant - E- Commerce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
You will be responsible for full company accounting, participating in the preparation of the financial statements, calculating of VAT and CIT taxes and preparation of tax return, reporting for internal and external needs. Senior Accountant will also cooperate with the auditor, participate in the creation of new accounting processes and procedures and improve existing ones keep a register of fixed assets.
We are support our client, one of the biggest e-commerce companies, to establish a new office in Warsaw. The company is successfully and rapidly expanding worldwide and sees a great potential on Polish market, as a start of further development in Europe.
Monthly closing of financial accounts, ensure accuracy and completeness of all asset and liability balance sheet accounts
- Reconcile discrepancies arising between the system and finance records,-Perform monthly closing including preparation of the financial reporting package
- Calculating of VAT and CIT taxes and preparation of tax return
- Perform monthly cash flow forecast
- Support auditing and prepare Financial Statements
- Communicating with various stakeholders for new initiatives and processes improvement
- Collaborate with HQ Finance to ensure local practices are in accordance to Group's policies and local regulations.
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting or ACCA, CA or its equivalent.
- min. 4 years of working experience in the accounting related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with people across different cultures.
- Positive and result-driven. Good sense of logic and analytical thinking. A team player with good organization and leadership skills.
- Solid accounting knowledge as well as local tax/audit regulation. Hands-on/relevant working experience in a finance operating environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and good command in English and Polish, both written and oral
- Flexible and bright personality, open to commit in a dynamic environment
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey to run a new business from the scratch
- Informal, start-up company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Self-development in fast growing e-commerce
- International environment with everyday use of English