Senior Accountant (EMEA&APAC) (f/m)
For our Client, we are looking for Candidates for the position of Senior Accountant.
This is a highly challenging role that will influence on further development in General Ledger area. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to participate in the process of building structures and take part in defining process. Join the company now and co-create your work environment.
Our client is a multinational company with operations all over the world and a global leader in theirs specialist services. Due to continued growth of the company and a more complex business environment, the company is looking for the position of Senior Accountant (EMEA&APAC).
- Ensuring accurate and timely postings in general ledger including for instance: accruals, prepayments and intercompany transactions and the monthly reconciliation of the accounts
- Responsible for month end closing accordingly to the given deadlines
- Responsible for monthly P&L and BS review
- Responsible for statutory and tax reporting and other reporting as required
- Assist in monitoring that the company is compliant with local laws and regulations
- Responsible for local tax & VAT returns preparation & US GAAP Quarterly tax workbooks
- Prepare audit schedules and assist with other audit tasks as requested
- Cooperation with tax officers, bankers, auditors etc.
- Management of Fixed Asset register
- Support for junior staff (Subject matter expert)
- University Degree with focus on Finance / Accounting,
- ACCA Qualification would be an asset (qualified or part qualified)
- Min. 3 years' experience GL and reporting area
- Experience working for a large multi-national company would be an asset
- Very Good English both spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience of managing multi-currency General Ledger
- Experience of general accounting and month end close routines
- Experience of intercompany accounting
- Knowledge of the polish book-keeping and Symfonia software would be a strong asset
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills,
- Ability to function as a team player
- Opportunity to use English every day
- A great career path and opportunities to grow - 26% of our roles are filled through internal promotions
- A learning environment where we will train you to success in your role and provide you with a buddy to support you
- Stable work with permanent employment contract
- Competitive benefits package - private medical care, Mulitisport/Edenred card, parking, life insurance, lunch vouchers
- Good leisure area with great tea and coffee, TV, dart and table football
- Great social activity - including company football team
- A chance to learn something new and start your career in a pleasant and fun atmosphere
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page