Senior Accountant Internal Finance (Polish Accountancy Rules)
Ref. no: WRO002BY
You will join internal accountancy department with possibilities to develop your experience within Polish Accountancy regulations. The role itself includes cooperating and supporting Junior Accountants.
In addition joining us as a Senior Accountant would give you a possibility to participate in automation processes.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements through the maintenance of organized accounts and records in accordance with EY procedures
- Control revenue, expenses, payroll entries and other accounting documents and if necessary posting
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Help to resolve accounting discrepancies
- Account analysis and reconciliations at the month end
- Updating transfer pricing documentation
- Review of accounting performed by junior accountants and providing them feedback
- Closing monthly accounting periods to ensure that all information is entered into the company’s accounting ledger accurately and make corrections as needed
- Prepare timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Cooperation with auditors in completing audits
To qualify for the role you must have:
Degree in Accounting/Finance
At least five years of relevant experience
Solid knowledge of Polish Accountancy regulations
Good command of CIT and VAT regulations necessary to perform daily duties enumerated in job description
Good English is mandatory in writing and in communication (B2)
Good working knowledge in MS office package, mainly MS Excel
Very good interpersonal skills and communication
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices