- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- praca zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for Senior Accountant role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Perfoming as GL Accountant - ensure that local General Ledgers are maintained as required and provide review and assurance on all areas of the General Ledger including reconciliations and US to local GAAP differences;
- Statutory/Tax management and compliance;
- Manage relationships with outsourced Statutory/Tax service provider for compliance, execution, and associated local filings and audits;
- Preparation or review of local Financial Statements (IFRS or similar) for countries in scope;
- Act as a key focal point for escalation as well as managing relationships with local authorities where required;
- Teamwork with the Tax team on the execution of the annual Tax package and the segmented P&L exercise;
- Responsible for compliance related audit activities for both internal Company's audits and external auditors;
- Collaborate with Process Leads (Opex, Cash, Intercompany transactions, Fixed Assets, Payroll Accounting) to ensure accurate end-to-end entity figures during the month. The Process Leads will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting processes and will provide all the information needed to the Senior Accountants (Entity Finance Controllers) to proceed with the management of the close, push and reporting to consolidate in line with the Company's policies;
- Work with the P&L Manager to ensure that all bookings are correct and in line with policy including OPEX & balance;
- Responsible for periodical balance sheet reviews at entity level; conduct periodic review with the Business Units at entity level (sales finance etc.);
- Business partnership with key customers across the business. Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of information and ensure all upstream and downstream data sources are controlled effectively.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5 years accounting operations experience (60 % in GL role);
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles (US GAAP knowledge advantageous);
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand local requirements and valid treatments for both Local and GAAP purpose;
- Good at collaboration across teams;
- IT and systems expertise: MS Office including Excel (essential), Hyperion (advantageous), Oracle (advantageous)
- English (fluent, C1 level)
- Effective communication and listening skills, taking the initiative;
- Strong Business understanding and acumen;
- Ability to work with others in a formal process for solving issues and problems;
- Willing to undertake occasional travel to ensure compliance in the regions;
- Program and project management experience (advantageous);
- Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- An achieved or part-achieved Accounting certification/ ACCA.
- Sports card;
- Life insurance(UNUM);
- Private medical care;
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position.