- Edison, Kołowa 8, 30-134 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Accountant, Senior AssociateNumer ref.: R-640980
You need to have working knowledge of GL Accounting or Financial Accounting processes together with ability to take accountability for the process. Advanced MS Excel skills are more than welcome.
Perform the General Ledger and Reporting activities that may include [but are not limited to]: specific month-end close tasks, monthly account reconciliation and resolve account discrepancies, reporting and analyzing according to US GAAP or German GAAP, monitoring and allocation of payments, support ad hoc reporting for local and group purposes etc.
Participating in transition of the processes and creation of all required documentation
Cooperation with global teams
Suggest and implement effective processes to enhance and improve daily work
Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior ensuring accountability
and adherence to company policies and procedures
Monitor and confirm to direct manager completeness of daily tasks delivery at the end of each business day
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Financial Reporting/General Ledger Accounting
and/or other related fields
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices ( GL, financial accounting reporting, controlling)
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (Oracle) and very good Excel skill-set are necessary
- Advanced English language skills
- Italian language command would be beneficial (Italian market among serviced markets)
- An ability to adhere to multiple deadlines, with good time management and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- An innovative and structured approach to work, coupled with an ability to continuously identify
and implement process improvements
- A willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate with clients,
and colleagues at all levels whilst being customer service focused
What We Offer:
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.