- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
As the Senior Account you will be working with local professional advisors, local affiliate Finance & Controllership teams, the International Tax group and Outsourcing partners. You will ensure that allocated legal entities are provided with appropriate Controllership support, and that all USGAAP, local statutory, legal, and fiscal obligations for each of the businesses are achieved.
Our Partner is and international company from customer goods sector.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting - provide timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, working capital & legal forecasts, statutory accounts and Management reporting on a local GAAP & US GAAP basis.
- Internal Controls - Ensure that internal controls are robust to enable timely detection of fraud and errors, and to mitigate the risk of fraud and errors being committed.
- Collaborate closely with the local professional advisors, local affiliate Finance & Controllership teams, the International Tax group and Outsourcing partners, to ensure the seamless integration of Tax and Financial accounting.
- Compliance - Ensure that all supported legal entities comply with all external (Statutes, law, fiscal, Local GAAP, US GAAP, SOX) and internal (Corporate policies) requirements.
- Balance Sheet Management - Ensure that adequate processes, controls and reports are in place to enable the business to manage Controllable Working Capital (Receivables, Deflator Accruals, and Other Accruals).
- Audit, Statutory and Taxation - Manage the Annual Audit process (Internal and External) to ensure efficient and timely completion and timely filing of all statutory reporting obligations, Returns and Taxation/VAT/Intrastat submissions.
- Qualified Chartered / Certified Public Accountant (or local equivalent).
- Graduate degree with an emphasis on Finance, Accounting and Management (preferred).
- Have a significant level of experience in an accounting role with a Controllership focus
- A good level of English language skills, both orally and in writing.
- A good level of numeracy and experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Additional European languages - English is essential, Spanish is highly desirable, French or Italian will be an asset
- Solid technical accounting knowledge
- Good computer literacy essential together with a good working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion and Excel
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Possibility to develop in international structures
- Cooperation with senior stakeholders