Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.
- Konstruktorska 13, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
SUMMARY OF ROLE
In this position the Job Holder is responsible for performing the day-to-day finance activities within the finance team.
Provide timely and professional accounting services that support business processes with a focus on standardization whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Drive process improvements and provide training and development to others.
Support the Chief Accountant to maintain and develop financial processes and services.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and process bank transactions
• Issue outgoing invoices and all other documents
• Prepare reconciliation of General Ledger transactions and accounts
• VAT, CIT, WHT and local taxes reporting and compliance
• Monitor the changes in tax regulations
• Support the business in area of taxes
• Participate in preparation of yearly financial statements and cooperate with auditors
• Support yearly, quarterly and monthly group reporting
• Local GUS reporting
• Support and maintain proper registration of companies’ belongings (cars, mobiles etc.)
• Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisor
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A university degree in accounting, finance or economics
• Certified Accountant (holding the accounting certificate of the Ministry of Finance entitling to provide bookkeeping services)
• Minimum 5 years experience in accounting and finance
• Very good knowledge of Polish accounting and tax laws
• Knowledge of US GAAP
• Experienced in working with accounting and business systems as well as Microsoft system and other strategic business applications (knowledge of Oracle would be an asset)
• Fluent in English.
• Maturity and ability to communicate and work effectively with senior management and other employees
• Proactive, ethical and enthusiastic individual, focused on continuous improvement
CORE COMPETENCIES (Korn Ferry)
• Action oriented
• Plans and aligns
• Ensures accountability
• Drives results
• Being resilient
What we offer
Career at one of the leading global companies
Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
My Benefit program
Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
Personalized learning approach
Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.