UNITED INTERNATIONAL PICTURES sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Lwowska 19Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
United International Pictures Sp. z o.o. is part of the international group (UIP), formed in 1981, is jointly owned by its Partners, Paramount Pictures and Universal Pictures. Since its formation, UIP has distributed over 1,000 films under license across the world, including more than 100 Academy Award® winners. UIP continues to bring many of the most exciting films made today to international cinema audiences.
The role is responsible for the timely monthly/annual close process for both Head Office books and Local books, preparing and maintaining GL account reconciliations, preparing accounting packages for head office, and tax and compliance reports for the UIP Poland operations.
The role reports to the UIP Finance Director Poland.
- Ensure all accounting functions are efficiently undertaken with full legal compliance in accounting
- Perform various accounting tasks, including cooperation with the parent company in AR/AP reconciliation
- Coordinate process of statutory audit and work closely with external auditors
- Draft under supervision of Finance Manager local statutory financial statements and required submissions and manage the external audit process to successful and timely filing
- Proactively perform preventive quality controls and initiate corrective actions when necessary
- Produce accounting reports, cash flow forecasts, and monthly/quarterly/yearly statistics
- Oversee work of 1 finance team member
- Process in the accounting system and control revenue and supplier invoices, bank statements
- Liaise with other departments and external parties
- Ensure tax reports (VAT, CIT) are prepared and sent correctly and timely, invoices issued with correct information and data
- Stay up to date with tax legislation, technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Assist Finance Manager in Administrative staff leading, procedures management, and compliance
- Create solutions for new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Education in Accounting or Finance
- A post-graduate degree in a related field is considered an asset
- 5 - 8 years of progressive experience in accounting, preferably in a multinational company
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Very good knowledge of ERP accounting packages
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel Professional Competencies
- High standards of business ethics and professional conduct
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to organize time and plan actions effectively so as to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Perseverance and results orientation
- Precision and reliability; ability to work autonomously
- Work with a focus on personal development and development of other team members
- Work in a great team in a stable and growing company
- Private medical care, English courses, private car allowance, and other employee benefits.
Candidates who are interested should submit their application in English. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.