METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
Visit our website to get to know more about our business: www.mt.com.
For the fast growing Accounting team located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled professionals, willing to learn and work in a global environment and presenting long term commitment to METTLER TOLEDO.
Main location: Warsaw
- Maintain ledger integrity and ensure financial compliance with Polish laws and regulations and with Company Controller’s manual,
- Ensure Company taxes compliance: CIT and VAT. Cooperation with the business to ensure proper (from tax perspective) documentation is prepared and delivered,
- CIT, VAT, Bank, Statistical Office and internal reporting,
- Responsible for the timely posting of all relevant accounting transactions and support month end close including P&L and Balance Sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution,
- Manage all aspects of financial data to ensure accuracy and integrity,
- Administrate employees' expenses and perform timely and accurate upload into GL,
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with Accounting Standards (PL, EU, US),
- Interact successfully with internal and external auditors and support monthly, quarter and year-end audits, by providing timely and accurate data and communication,
- Consistently maintain appropriate internal controls and uphold company policies and procedures including SOX controls,
- Resolve any intercompany reconciliation issues with impacted business units,
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual Group reporting process,
- Share expertise and support less experience team members.
If You have:
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting and at least 3 years of experience in GL/ Accountant / Independent Accountant position and CIT, VAT tax area,
- Knowledge of VAT and CIT laws,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of basic regulation in other taxes (e.g. PIT) would be an asset,
- Knowledge of Navision ERP would be an asset,
- Good understanding of internal controls / SOX,
- If you are open for initiatives and changes.
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
Training and development
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Support with relocation,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Interesting and challenging responsibilities in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Possibility to gain first experience in an international and global environment,
- Opportunity to work with young and multicultural team,
- Supportive team members,
- Possibility to use English on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.