TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with 145 years of experience and almost 20000 employees all around the world. The independent experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of personal activity as well as train people in a broad range of fields and industries.
TÜV Rheinland Polska has been present on the Polish market for more than 20 years. In 2018 a new chapter has started: TÜV Rheinland Europe Shared Services Centre has opened in Katowice. At TÜV Rheinland SSC we strive for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join the young and dynamically growing team of professionals. Join the company with long lasting tradition, firm values and a courage and vision for the future.
Senior Accountant with EnglishReference no.: SAE//18
Workplace: Katowice - Silesia Business Park
In this position you will be responsible for various operational F&A activities within General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable area in our new Shared Services Center’s office in Katowice.
MAIN TASKS THAT CAN YOU EXPECT
- Prepare and post accruals and journal entries, prepare balance sheet reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data
- Ensure that financial records are kept in accordance with compliance requirements
- Monitor GL accounts
- Perform month / quarter / year end closing activities
- Support preparation of commentaries and variance analysis to Financial Statement
- Perform tasks related to VAT / CIT - data preparation for taxes calculations
- Participate in reporting and analysis process (periodically or upon request)
- Train and supervise some of the junior staff’s activities
- Communicate with internal and external SSC customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Close cooperation with Chief Accounting Manager and Finance Director
- Participation in continuous improvement process
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Very good command of English (both verbal and written; at least B2 level)
- University/ College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting/finance area (e.g. in GL/AP/AR departments)
- Previous experience in accounting office will be an asset
- Knowledge of accounting principles including tax (CIT, VAT)
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- SAP and MS Office knowledge
- ACCA/auditor qualifications will be an asset
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Stable job and cooperation with friendly and high qualified team
- Work in an international environment in a modern office in Katowice
- A package of benefits, e.g. private medical care, co-financing to sport cards, possibility to have group life insurance etc.
- Training and implementation towards new responsibilities as well as possibility to develop your skills and qualifications
If you want to join our team and take part in the recruitment process, please apply and send your CV via button below. We are looking forward to working with you!