- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Accounting Associate with Danish/Swedish/FinnishNumer ref.: 219541
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with Company Policy.
- Record, verify and execute transactions according to process documentation.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and reporting activities.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Asset Management: keeping records of fixed and intangible assets, handling depreciation and retirement of fixed assets
- Cooperation with other departments with investments settlement (settlement of assets under construction)
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues.
- Assisting with financial audits.
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team.
- Comply with standards, policies and procedures defined.
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls.
- Continously increasing quality in daily tasks and looking for improvements.
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Coordinating accounting projects and initiatives with other departments.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree preferable in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Tax.
- Accounting courses and certificates will be beneficial.
- Recommended 3 or more years’ experience in general accounting.
- Profound knowledge of general accounting (tax as beneficial).
- Experience with Asset Management, Intrastat and withholding tax will be beneficial
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system as beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- English language skills on min. B2 level
- Beneficial: Finnish, Swedish, Danish language.
- Dedication and accuracy, strong organizational skills, ability to make decisions and eager to learn;
- Motivation, communication, team work and ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.