Senior Analysis & Change Project Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us as a Senior Business Analyst to manage and work on end-to-end project delivery. In this role you will have the opportunity to capture business requirements and translate business needs into technical systems and manage process improvement solutions. You will conduct detailed process analysis and drive the implementation of standardized processes and platforms across Finance. In this role you will be engaged in cross-functional collaboration e.g with Treasury, Product Control, Financial Accounting, Operation, Front Officer and IT. This role is for you, if you are an enthusiastic, detail oriented Senior Business Analyst / Project manager ready to take on key responsibilities within the Finance Change division.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Hold University degree or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration.
- Proven background (5+ years of experience) as a Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager.
- Experienced in working in / leading sizeable Finance projects and a proven track record in addressing complex topics & executing initiatives in the context of a large organization, preferably in the area of regulatory capital or liquidity reporting.
- Possess sound knowledge on Financial Products and Banking processes, consulting experience within financial institution is a plus.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- IT flair (to be able to challenge IT / understand IT constrains and maintained systems on project management level).
- Well-developed presentation and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office suite (with key focus on MS Excel and Visio).
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.