Senior Analyst - Advanced Data Analytics
McKinsey & Company is a leading international management consulting firm with more than 100 offices in over 60 countries. We are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions on issues of strategy, organization and operations.
What we offer
- Develop distinctive expertise in advanced analytics latest trends, through unparalleled exposure to international business topics
- Continuous learning opportunities through access to McKinsey’s unique portfolio of codified knowledge, proprietary tools and databases, and purchased resources
- Work with talented and highly professional colleagues, in a culture that is collaborative, respectful and committed to your professional development
- Endless variety in a dynamic environment where no two days are alike
- Earn an attractive salary with a 'best in class' benefits package that includes comprehensive medical and dental insurance as well as a separate lunch allowance
Learn more about us
We welcome your on-line application through www.mckinsey.pl and require your resume, grade transcript and cover letter in English, including an agreement for processing your personal data.
To learn more about us, please visit:
- Leveraging your expertise in analysis and methodology, you’ll take part in projects with our consultants and clients by creating complex mathematical and economic models.
- You will develop prototypes in Excel and Access, conduct statistical analyses, evaluate large data sets, and create optimization models. You’ll often be responsible for the entire analytical process — from task definition to the implementation and interpretation of results to the delivery to the client.
- You’ll collaborate with McKinsey consultants and with clients, discussing the results constructively in continuous search of the best possible solution. You will gain insights into many industries, methodologies, and management topics on an ongoing basis.
- Contributing to knowledge development through special projects, both with client teams and on a stand-alone basis.
Who are we looking for
- University degree with outstanding record of academic achievement required; focus in mathematics, statistics, physics, econometrics, computer science or related degree programs
- Experience in and knowledge of modeling techniques in statistics, econometrics, and/or optimization
- Experience in mathematical software, databases, programming languages, and comfortable working with large data sets (R/SAS/Python/SQL or others)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to independently disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Prior experience in a multi-national environment (as an asset)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
Application deadline: 15.02.2017
You’ll work with our Advanced Analytics group in Wroclaw, co-located with our Knowledge Center colleagues. As a member of this team, you’ll work with McKinsey consulting teams to carry out complex data analysis and modeling, creating a foundation for sound recommendations for client studies and internal projects.