Senior Analyst, Financial Crime Compliance Investigation Unit
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Analyst, Financial Crime Compliance Investigation UnitNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
As Senior Analyst FCC Investigations you will:
- Review and analyze US correspondent banking transactions for unusual activity generated from detection scenario processes.
- Identify, research and escalate unusual activity.
- Manage the investigative process from initial detection to disposition.
- Thoroughly and timely review reports and other investigative leads that potentially identify suspicious activity.
- Formulate and recommend final decisions as Level 2 Investigator with respect to matters presenting higher complexity, sensitivity and risk.
- Support managers in conducting AML investigations.
You should have:
- Experience in financial services sector with exposure to international business relation and/or processes.
- Analysis skills: able to analyze data trends and out-of-pattern activities.
- Skills to independently assimilate, analyze and evaluate information from various data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate decisions clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, intelligence or criminal justice from an accredited institution, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite.And it would be nice if you had:
- Knowledge of customers, products and transactions with expertise in at least one customer segment (retail, corporate, private banking, correspondent banking).
- Knowledge of AML transaction monitoring, surveillance skills or other relevant AML experience (Client Due Diligence, KYC, Sanctions).Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre