- Offer expired 20 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for a supporting various planning, forecasting, causaling and reporting processes and analyses in support Rockwell’s businesses and regions. The role reports to the global finance organization and engages with other FP&A teams within the company to develop financial plans, forecasts and analyze actual performance against those goals.
The mission of the financial planning and analysis organization is to provide business and functional partners with information to manage performance and support decision making, while driving operational excellence in the process. This Senior Financial Analyst will own the standard reporting, analysis, and forecasting for the business/function and provide ad-hoc support as needed. The role utilizes global consolidation financial systems (HP and HFM) and SAP to provide performance reporting and insight on a variety of key financial metrics including orders, sales, backlog and other key financial matrix. The Senior Analyst also works to automate processes and support simplification and standardization efforts.
Scope of duties may include:
• Develop financial plans utilizing business partner input and leveraging standard tools and processes to enable clear explanations for financial performance in a particular region, function or business, especially in sales and orders.
• Maintain and enhance standard orders, sales and backlog reporting including regional and business unit performance, daily trends, and key variances to plan, forecast and prior period.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting & causals for all key financial metrics for the group.
• Present and explain financial performance and key variances and changes vs. forecast, plan and prior year.
• Developing the key drivers of the supported organization's Annual Operating Plan (AOP) by working with other financial teams and business partners.
• Ensure the predictability of results by driving standard and effective quarterly forecasts for supported areas as well as future outlooks as required by Corporate Finance.
• Assist in the transfer of workload between FP&A organizations within Rockwell to ensure continuity of business support and enabling use of standard tools and processes.
• Developing and advocating for automation, simplification, and standardization in reporting.
• Create ad hoc analyses and respond to business inquiries to understand material drivers of financial performance.
• Closely align with the other teams in the Global Analytics and Insights organization to drive improved and standardized global processes.
• Assist with team training efforts and help develop co-workers’ FP&A skillsets and systems knowledge.
Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
3-5 years of FP&A or controlling experience.
Must have a working knowledge of MS Office, specially very good Excel skills and basic Power BI knowledge.
Process improvement focus and proactive mindset with an eagerness to learn the business.
Adept at leveraging financial systems and desktop apps to “drill down” to find answers.
Demonstrated ability to interpret financial results and develop key takeaways and insights.
Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Polish and English.
Ability to work effectively across time zones, businesses, and functions to resolve issues.
Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.