At Avon for over 125 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
Senior Analyst in Global Marketing Strategy Team
You will be responsible for supporting the Global Strategy Manager to develop a comprehensive global strategy for both Face & Body. In addition you will conduct analytical deep dives for selected market and category projects to inform global priorities & strategic decisions.
You will play an important role in ensuring strategic analysis is based on data-driven insights and will have a positive impact on category results. You will need to develop collaborative partnerships across the organisation, including Global Brand Marketing and local Commercial Marketing, to identify insights & align all stakeholders on your findings.
In order to be successful in this role we expect you to have:
- Marketing experience (3+ Years) within strategy or analytical role
- Motivated, collaborative person who can work across cultures, departments and at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with ability to evaluate information effectively & thorough attention to detail
- Ability to identify actionable insights from a variety of data insights and sources
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Degree level in Marketing, Management or Economics
Our promise to you:
- Opportunity to be part of Avon’s Global Marketing Strategy & Media Team - leading transformation of various marketing capabilities in a multi-billion dollar company
- Inspiring multinational environment of experts with experience in top marketing/media companies, eager to exchange their knowledge with you
- True challenges every day working on interesting projects from different territories, providing a continuous varied & interesting role and first class opportunity for further development
- Employment contract with outstanding social package, annual bonus, joga classes & massage & fruits in the office, cosmetics discounts, day off for birthday