Senior Analyst in Liquidity and Funding Development
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
Would you like to join our Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Group Finance? We are now looking for experienced Senior Analysts and Senior Business Analysts to join our team and help delivering on changes related to strengthening and improving the Nordea Groups risk calculations and infrastructure.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Solution Delivery Competence Centre team. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills within liquidity and funding – fields which are in high focus in the financial industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide subject matter expertise and requirements analysis and clarification
- Participating in creating stories for the backlog working with the Product Owner
- Creating feature acceptance criteria and the benefit hypothesis with the Business Owner
- Providing data quality approvals and supporting testing
- Ensuring requirements and data models are aligned to the business architecture and design principles
Who you are
We expect that you:
- Have excellent collaboration and communication skills and can easily exchange ideas with people from both business and IT
- Have a curious mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can take on unstructured assignments, identify what is important, develop appropriate action plans, take ownership and drive work forward.
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory reporting frameworks (ALMM, LCR, NSFR) is beneficial
- Ability to work independently, as well as to contribute in a team
- Attention to details and a strong drive to deliver
- You show flexibility, adaptability and an ability to learn quickly
- Basic skills and interest in SQL or Python is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.