- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
If you want to work in an international company, constantly develop, have attractive salary and benefits - apply! We are looking for a responsible person for the position of (SENIOR) Analyst Risk & Controls - BUSINESS
- Prepare Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, perform testing of design and operating effectiveness of financial reporting controls, as far as deficiency assessment process when needed, for SCE and EU Affiliates;
- Become a subject matter expert for business function and proactively provide value-added support including advisory over controls automatization and process’ robotics implementation.
- Provide support to regional projects with the goal to improve business processes and reduce non-added value tasks while keeping in place a solid internal controls environment.
- Provide appropriate level of cooperation to internal and external auditors in the execution of their audits / reviews.
- Communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls’ environment, and prepare a list of management action plans, coordinating their execution and implementation.
what we expect
- an action-oriented, problem solver with a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or similar
- a person with substantial work experience within international environment of finance/audit/ internal controls department
- a proficient English speaker, with presentation competence;
- a candidate with good understanding of risk assessment and SOX awareness;
- a team member willing to work both individually as well collaborating in high energy Team.
- other professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CIA, CPA) would be an asset.
what we offer
- work in an international and well-known company
- benefit system (OK system, Medical package, funding for the canteen)
- flexible wroking hours
- temporary contract for 6 months