- Puszkarska 7m, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who are we:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
Senior Applications Analyst, Supply Chain Management
The Application Analyst is a versatile and highly motivated individual who works with the Business Users and Development team on the functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of systems applications. The Application Analyst will report to the Manager of the Applications Analyst Group. The position will play an integral part in the company’s initiatives including but not limited to:
Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical Business User;
- Verification of feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures;
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts:
- Scope Documents
- Use Cases
- Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
- Activity Diagrams
- Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
- Application Gap analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Fluent in English;
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Application configurations;
- In depth experience with Oracle Applications modules related to the Supply Chain and Shipment Execution process;
- Strong knowledge of the AIM Methodology
- Proficiency with SQL based queries
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Primavera
- Able to self-motivate and self-manage
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).