Senior Auditor (internal)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Senior Auditor (internal)
The Senior Auditor is a developing audit professional who is primarily responsible for participating in audit projects of company business units to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls in both design and application.
Participating in operational, compliance and financial audits evaluating the adequacy of controls for company business units and/or key business processes. Included in this responsibility are:
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of assigned areas under review, including processes, risks and controls, and is able to document the processes accurately and completely.
- Assisting Audit Project Manager and/or Audit Senior Managers in the development of an audit approach and testing strategy for assigned audit areas to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated.
- Completing audit test procedures, including maintaining appropriate testing documentation to support audit results.
- Identifying potential audit findings, drawing conclusions, assessing audit results, developing recommendations for improvement of efficiency, financial reporting and compliance, and communicating to the Audit Project Manager.
- Confirming all audit findings and assisting Audit Project Manager in the development of the formal audit report.
- Performing follow-ups on remediation activities agreed with management resulting from the audits.
- Ability to work independently and with initiative to complete audit assignments.
- As required, providing assistance to external auditors during their interim and annual reviews of the Company.
- As a global resource, participating in audit assignments, as required in any location.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3-5 years professional work experience in external/ internal auditing, internal/ business control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques as well as general accounting methods, principles and practices.
- High integrity and strong level of professional judgement.
- Advanced technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and build professional relationships with management of the area under review.
- Responsible team player with the ability to co-operate in a global multicultural team and who is also comfortable working independently.
- The ability to focus on details and perform all required functions timely and with accuracy.
- Strongly motivated with pro-active approach and interest in continuous improvements.
My Client offers:
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing
- Permanent contract after trial period
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Opportunity to build / expand international experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.Numer ref.: 1156863