- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #221806BR
Job Type: Full Time
- detailed automated & manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
- comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc.
- raising and tracking issues
- collaborate with BAs and developers to deliver high in troubleshooting issues
- automate Business acceptance criteria through Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using specification by example
- assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing
- assist other QA members in testing if required
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales, legal and external systems.
QA Automation Engineers in UBS Investment Banking Client Lifecycle Management department are integral part of scrum development teams. We follow agile principles; we test often with short release cycles. You may be leading QA activities for complete sprint/release cycle within area of responsibility and often provide a final "go". You are a guardian of quality. Does it sound like you?
- practical experience with UI Testing: Selenium Web Driver
- experience with API testing: Soap/Rest, Rest-Assured
- experience in Java programming language (Core Java, Java 8+)
- knowledge of test framework eg. TestNG, Junit
- experience in delivering automation frameworks
- practical experience with continuous integration and delivery with TeamCity/Jenkins, GitLab or similar tools
- working knowledge of SQL
- excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
- knowledge of scripting (Shell, Groovy, Python or similar)
- familiarity with Docker/containerization technologies
- familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, X-Ray, HP QC or similar)
- familiar with performance testing methods and tools: JMeter
- strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- experience in testing web-based application with understanding of modern web technologies
- basic knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
- understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing
- experience in Scrum / XP / Agile
- focused on quality from front to back of the life cycle
- results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."