CH2M is now Jacobs. Support designing High Tech manufacturing facilities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As the Telecom Specialist on the Advanced Facilities team, you will have the chance to work on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, Data Centers facilities, general manufacturing, infrastructure projects and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Working with other members of our team, you’ll deliver world class designs for industry leading clients around the world
Senior Auxiliary Systems Designer/ Starszy Projektant Instalacji Teletechnicznych
- Our Telecom Specialists design telecommunication cabling infrastructures based upon client design criteria, national and international codes, TIA/EIA industry standards and Telecom Distribution Methods Manual
- Responsible for designing the following elements and systems: Backbone Distribution, Horizontal Distribution, Pathways, Voice/Data Cables and Connecting Hardware, Outside Plant, and Telecommunication Spaces.
- Development of conceptual design and preliminary design documents which would include calculations related to sizing and selecting of these systems, the development of Telecomms diagrams, and general arrangements
- Must have working knowledge of White Space design, MDF, IDF, provide backbone infrastructure, Wireless intercom system, Horizontal cabling, sizing of Telecommunications Equipment Room
- Technical guidance, leadership over a group of junior staff (engineers, designers, drafters)
- Execution of tasks within budget and scope
- Cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Mater degree in an electronic and communication engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in the design of Telecommunications Systems Working knowledge of NEC and current BICSI standards
- Preferred 8 - 15 years of relevant experience in design of telecom systems for semiconductor facilities
- Good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD, Revit 2017) and office suite (Word, Excel)
- English language skills minimum at intermediate level (B2 in EU)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of German will be as plus
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in growing team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life - changing infrastructure that improves communities across the world. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.