- Offer expired 4 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
The Back Office Specialist Global Reporting focuses on compliant administrational / transactional tasks and processes in the Global Reporting for SAP SuccessFactors. All Key Tasks and Responsibilities are delivered on the SSC scope level.
Operational excellence - Promotes efficient and effective delivery of specific process (e.g. regular and ad hoc reporting) by solving complex inquiries that require specific HR knowledge and / or higher degree of policy interpretation
• Provides timely, accurate and value-adding answers to complex HR-related local or global queries from employees and business managers
• Responsible for providing input to Teamlead Global Reporting on SuccessFactors (SF) report design taking into account relevant practices and customer feedback
• Responsible for staying current on reporting best practices and regulations at the global level
• Performs ad hoc and standard SF Reports
• Ensures contact with Strategic / Regional Experts to develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the designated processes and policies for the countries / business stream / globally covered
• Delivers country-specific / business stream / global specific training to front office
• Shares information with relevant colleagues (e.g. Front Office, Teamlead)
• Interprets policy and solves problems
• Supports training of new agents
Projects / Initiatives / Programs - Supports HR projects within the SSC, for example, identifying past trends in the SSC in order to recommend improvements / supports in continuous improvement
• Proactively involved in cross-departmental teams and projects
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
• 4+ years of HR experience required in Reporting area; including legislation of discipline for country served.
• Must stay current in relevant regulations.
• SSC experience highly desirable.
Fluency in English required, fluency in one other major European language desired
Competencies & Skills:
• Quality Oriented
• Process management skills
• Detailed and Extensive knowledge of HR Policies
• Analytical skills and problem-solving capability
• Organizational skills
• Technology skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
Experience with HR Cloud Systems required, preferably SAP SuccessFactors
What we offer
International environment and active participation in challenging projects,
Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy,
Personal and professional development,
Stable work in a friendly team,
Flexible working hours,
Possibility to work in the combined stationary ( Nowy Tomyśl) and home-office modes,
Training and integration events,
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organization or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world’s top healthcare companies, operating in 64 countries and with over 60,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.