private medical care
Senior Banking Analyst for Cash Management. #207714
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 14 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Cash Management team is responsible for the cash and intraday liquidity management of Credit Suisse’s global network of nostro bank accounts. The purpose of the function is to manage the cash in CS’ bank accounts to support settlement of the firm’s business, demonstrate that CS is in control of cash intraday and aim for the best economic use of the firm’s cash. We are supporting Treasury in funding the bank and managing liquidity risk.
Responsibilities for this job position include:
* Forecasting legal entity cash positions, managing nostros intraday and retrospectively reporting usage of intraday liquidity
* Investigate, understand and explain the firm’s expected cash activities in real time for funding and the actual settled cash activities retrospectively for liquidity risk management
* Collaboration with different Credit Suisse units to resolve issues and assure clarification of outstanding items
* Matching transactions for multiple currencies to achieve better overview of outstanding/not yet settled positions
* Co-operate with international partners to come up with new ideas to improve the process, reduce operational risks, save time and increase efficiency of the daily tasks.
Your future colleagues
Our team is as a part of the Global Operations team, collaborates daily with Global Cash Management, Money Market, Trade Management and many other internal Credit Suisse departments as well as back-office teams from other banks and corporate institutions from all over the world.
Our work is a combination of individual work and teamwork – we support each other, discuss open matters and ways to resolve issues, we split work among team members and at the same time we need to have time for individual work to complete assigned tasks. We value teamwork, co-operation, communication and being open.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Min 3 years of proven experience in financial area
Analytical approach - A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources
Attention to details, solid numerical skills
Delivering business value and productivity – Taking accountability for organising and delivering work to maximize business value for clients and stakeholders, establishing what can be delivered and viability of solutions
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery