Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing a broad range of advisory services, solutions and products in Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking, to companies, institutions and private clients. Credit Suisse is active in more than 100 countries and employs over 46,000 people. As a stable company with a long banking tradition, we are one of the most respected banks in the world.
We offer entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. Our programs give you the chance to make a difference from day one, and provide world-class training and support to help you to develop into a future business leader. And throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.
We look for people with a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees who will add fresh perspectives to our business. A career with us means that you can help shape our future.
Senior Banking Operation Specialist -Spanish Speaker # 088143
Looking for a unique opportunity to enhance your career with a global organization?
Our Global Instrument Reference Data (GIRD) Department is currently looking for eager and passionate candidates who are highly motivated to develop their career in banking.
GIRD department provides reliable data to Credit Suisse stakeholders by managing the set-up of securities, the maintenance of financial instruments and valuation prices. Our sectors are located in Wroclaw, Zurich, New York, Raleigh, Pune and Singapore.
The Romanic Team based in Wroclaw is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate openings of financial instrument and control of price valuation for internal clients based in Madrid and Milano.
- Activate various financial instruments (shares, bonds, ETF’s, structured products, funds, rights, warrants, derivatives, etc.) on IT platform
- Ensure the received price valuations are controlled and available to meet daily deadlines and requirements (price tolerance reports, review of pricing attributes and associated corporate actions, etc., based on SIX Financial Information (Telekurs), Bloomberg, Reuters and other internal and external data providers)
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly controls on static data (Excel)
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Operations Department teams in Wroclaw and Madrid to ensure seamless processing
- Resolve intraday client’s queries via mail and phone (90/10%)
- Cross-regional collaboration with SMEs from Madrid
- Ensure that risk issues are escalated promptly to managers and stakeholders
- Follow all business unit operational procedures and other directive controls
- Lead monthly calls with stakeholders from Madrid
- Lead improvements projects in order to increase process effectiveness and decrease the risks accordingly to Lean Six Sigma methodology
- 2 years in a banking/financial environment
- Very good/fluent Spanish (+B2)
- Good English is a must and German would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of stock exchanges and financial instruments
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Six Financial Information and other financial data vendors would be a plus
- Very good level of MS Excel (VBA will be a solid asset, but is not a must)
- Prior experience in implementing controls and writing procedures
- Ability to resolve escalations individually
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finances related discipline - however we are welcome to see applications from all fields of studies as we provide an extensive training
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)