(Senior) Banking Operations Specialist In OTC Derivatives Margining
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
OTC Derivatives Margining is an exciting role, that operates in a highly regulated and dynamic environment covering multiple front to back elements of daily margining activities (direct client interaction, controls, payments processing and validation, reconciliations and query resolution with internal partners and external clients). Margin Services have a great track record of embedding new process streams and functionalities into the existing BAU and we continue being at the forefront of implementing modern technologies into the margin process including the recent implementation of Margin Process Automation, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
This gives you an outstanding opportunity to learn how Investment Bank operates, expand your knowledge about the industry and to further grow your personal and professional skillset.
- Managing margin process for the OTC derivative set of products – issuing/responding to client margin calls, managing daily flow of payments & securities.
- Extensive cooperation with Front Office, Trade Management, Legal, Credit Risk Management, Product Control.
- Relationship management – daily engagement with key external partners (financial institutions & business partners across the globe), managing clients’ expectations.
- Investigation and reconciliation of client portfolios aligning MTM’s and mitigating the firm’s risk.
- Control Environment – focus on control aspect of the role, timely resolution of breaks and a full understanding of operational risks
Main responsibilities include:
Group Operations carries out high quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions – 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in banking or finance industry.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Ambitious and committed to learning about collateral management.
Control focused and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
Proven multi-tasking and time management skills.
Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
Ability to foster professional relationships with the front to back functions (Front Office, Trade Management, Legal, Credit Risk Management, and Product Control) as required.
Dedicated problem solver and embrace new initiatives in order to grow.
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.