The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Due to dynamic growth Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is expanding the Business Intelligence team. We are now looking for candidates for the position of Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
As Senior BI Business Analyst you will be involved in one or several of following activities: Stakeholder requirements needs, end user studies, process definitions, pre-studies, modelling and design ideation to find the optimal solution and requirement management of our IT solutions.
You must have a good understanding of the business goals and stakeholder needs in regards to business intelligence and analytics. You will work very closely with business stakeholders to understand their business processes and needs for information that will support daily, tactical and strategic decisions. The underlying objective is to develop solutions which will convert data into meaningful information presented in attractive, interactive and easy to use format.
- Handle customer contact to conduct requirements elicitation
- Perform end user studies and end user evaluation to secure that important user needs are met with the prototype or working BI solution
- Perform prototyping, which is designed to meet user needs and business goals
- Responsible for securing that the requirements can be understood by both Business and IT, and used by application development team
- Organizing and leading User Acceptance Demo and User Acceptance Test meetings
- Support prioritization of scope based on end user needs and business value
- Initiate communication channels for end users to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands for whom the solution is created and their needs
- Support the consistency with global processes and application use
- Propose changes that make the BI solutions more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Continuously work to improve existing ways of working
- Facilitate workshops locally or globally
- Coach less experienced Business Analysts in BI
- At least 5 years’ experience working as Business Analyst with BI systems
- Elicitation techniques knowledge
- Analytical thinking and problem solving mindset
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Practical knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: IBM Netezza, Informatica, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft BI, Qlikview/Qliksense
- Practical knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Ability to transfer knowledge and teamwork
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with your internal and external partners
- Communication skills, flexibility, independence and commitment
- Ability to run meetings and workshop
- Experience in application data modeling, activity diagrams is beneficial
- CCBA, CBAP certification is plus
- Very good knowledge of English
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects, related to various models of construction machine, in company with certain recognition on the market
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
Work Place: Wrocław