The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Due to dynamic growth Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is expanding the Business Intelligence team. We are now looking for candidates for the position of: Senior BI Consultant
- Design, analysis, development and maintenance of the BI solutions based on functionalities and business process requirements
- Migration of existing solutions to Enterprise Datawarehouse platforms
- Development and maintenance of BI solutions in: Oracle/IBM Netezza/Informatica Powercenter/SAP BO/BI4 and/or Microsoft BI (Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services) and/or QlikView.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL) and data modeling
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and/or maintaining datawarehouses
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle) and Business Intelligence (BI) area
- Excellent team work and customer focus
- Analytical mindset and minimum 2 years of experience in proposing solutions matching business requirements
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience with Informatica Powercenter, SAP Business Objects/BI4 and/or MSBI (SSIS,SSRS,SSAS)
- Knowledge of IBM Netezza, QlikView
- Experience with Data Quality, Data Mining
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Leadership skills
- Interesting challenges in dynamic and continuously developing global IT organization
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies in automotive industry and multiple business areas
- Clear and attractive career path in international team
- Development of technical, soft and language skills
- Interesting and responsible tasks with the usage of leading BI tools and solutions
- Great work culture based on professionalism, respect and team work
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław