- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
As Business decisions are getting more and more dependent on data which is available in a timely manner, upkeep of operations, data integrity and adding new functional features is very important aspect corporate Business Intelligence. This role will be accountable for maintaining and development of data models and data flows. This will be a ‘hands on’ role requiring excellent technical and functional skills and a good knowledge of the business.
• Development: design and development of tabular models and PL/SQL ETL procedures. Occasional API development.
• Configuration: create and manage scheduling via Apache Airflow.
• Administration: SQL Analysis Services & Power BI Data Gateway server management. Power BI and cubes user management.
• Develop process documentation.
• Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad-hoc reporting requests as needed.
• Proficiency in PL/SQL
• Experience in data modelling of data warehouse / data mart areas
• Experience in data modelling for SSAS tabular models / PowerBI data model
• Experience in designing, creating and modifying tabular models in SQL Server Analysis Services / Power BI data models
• Ability to create complex DAX calculations
• Knowledge of administering PowerBI service and SSAS server
• Basic python skills to acquire data from 3rd party systems and Apache Airflow configuration
• Advanced English verbal and written
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. At Staples we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
You will join Staples in a busy and exciting period where you will get a chance to play an active role in our business transformation. You might have read about our sale; https://www.staples.eu/news/detail/news/staples-solutions-and-lyreco-sign-agreement-to-sell-norwegian-swedish-danish-german-austrian-and/
If you like to be part of this exciting journey we can guarantee you that you will become part of a positive, supportive, challenging and dynamic culture with lots of opportunities to grow and develop. We seek to develop a workforce that reflects our diverse communities and customers we serve by embracing diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
In Staples we care about our workforce and want to make sure that all stay safe in the current state of the world. Where work allows it, we now work from home and all our interviews do take place on-line.
If this speaks to you, feel free to check out our other jobs as well.