- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 7 maj 2020
- Pełny etat
EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on Java and MS Azure platform.
What you definitely need:
- 6+ years of commercial experience in similar role
- Very good experience on any of the reporting tools - Power BI (Preferred), Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, as well as data preparation tools like SAS Enterprise Guide
- Good understanding on SQL queries
- Relational database experience such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
- Experience in other tools like OBIEE, Microstrategy BI,
- Spotfire, DOMO is an added advantage
- In depth understanding of data management concepts
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Any experience in using Neo4j is an added advantage
- Knowledge about data concepts such as Data Warehouses, DataMarts, data extraction and preparation processes
- Understanding of the importance of governance and security rules when handling data
- Understanding and Knowledge of the data strategy
- Experience in converting business problems/challenges to technical solutions considering security, performance, scalability etc.
- Experience in enterprise-class solution implementations
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution excellent inter-personal skills
- Very good English language verbal and written communication, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
What working at EY GDS offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices