- Trzy Lipy 3, 80-172 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Business AnalystNumer ref.: Location:Gdańsk
Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work on one of the best product that is available on the worldwide aviation market? Do you want to be a part of an international team to achieve it? If the answer is yes, then a job at Smart4Aviation is exactly what you are looking for.
- Performing comprehensive analysis of customers' business needs
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements and conducting system gap analysis
- Analyzing and defining system specification
- Liasing with Software Developers, UX and QA in terms of informaton exchange and assistance
in creating test scenarios
- Assisting in User Acceptance Tests
- Facilitating and participating in phone calls and teleconferences with clients
- This position will involve travel to client’s site therefore willingness to travel is essential
- Decomposing requirements into user stories which can be used by development teams
- Maintaining product functional documentation
- Defining Acceptance Criteria
- Expertise in gathering requirements
- 5+ year of business analysis experience
- Ability to translate business goals into technical requirements
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Good knowledge of business analysis standards e.g. UML, business cases, system use cases
- Knowledge of software design tools (Enterprise Architect, yED)
- Basic knowledge of XML/XSD
- Fluent English
- Nice to have: BA certification (e.g. CCBA), knowledge of the aviation industry, especially related to Weight&Balance solutions
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please fill out the form or send your CV to Apply and write the following in the title:
Senior Business Analyst - Your Name - Gdańsk
Please attach the following clause: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process."
If you would like us to contact you in terms of some future career opportunities, please attach also the following clause: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment processes if relevant vacancies would be available, and kept for the aforementioned purpose for the period of 24 months."
Personal data processing information:
- The controller of your personal data is AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., ul.Królewska 57/208c, 30-081 Kraków (“Controller”).
- Controller’s representative regarding personal data protection (Data Protection Officer) and exercising data subject’s rights stated below can be contacted at [email protected]
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment - pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act and Article 22 of the Polish Labor Code. Following legitimate interests, during recruitment process a former employer can be contacted, pursuant to 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR.
- Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes with respect to the same or different positions. When consented, the data will be kept for 24 months, at the applicant’s request they can be also deleted immediately after the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Your personal data will be shared within entities of the Smart4Aviation Group (including Smart4Aviation Technologies B.V and AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and their employees directly involved in your recruitment process.
- Your data will not be processed by either automatic decision-making systems or profiling algorithms.
- Your data might be transferred between Smart4Aviation branches, including those outside European Economic Area.