- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements between Business & operations and development team and helping Product Owner with facilitating the requirement negotiation among multiple stakeholders,
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications (user stories in JIRA + knowledge base in Confluence),
- Driving sessions with the implementation team & business stakeholders to define the solution,
- Being able to translate a Bigger Picture to a detail action plan and drive it,
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes. Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change,
- Prepares and/or reviews end-user documentation, training materials, curriculum, and schedule,
- Prepare Gap analysis, and can map processes,
- Understands data and can provide a recommendation based on the analysis.
- Experience in e-Commerce solutions as a BA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Experience in process flow mapping & driving process optimization,
- Good experience in using MS Visio or similar tools for modeling,
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence or similar tools for process tracking,
- Good focus on understanding the business and being able to translate that to action,
- SQL knowledge is a plus,
- Very good communication & presentation skills,
- “Can do” mindset,
- Fluency in English – verbal and written,
- More than 2 years of BA work experience.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.