Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Business Analyst in Management Information & Control
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us at Performance & Control Management organization to assist and drive all risk, metrics and control related topics within Instrument Reference Data globally. We are looking for a motivated and well organized individual, who will be responsible for managing effective control framework rollout. By developing and monitoring key risk metrics and performing independent operational risk analyses you will be instrumental to risk and control oversight. With your continuously improved understanding of business processes you will assess risks to evaluate impact to various operational functions. You will contribute to manage Audit/Regulatory Examinations, RCSA (Risk Control Self-Assessment), SOX and other operational risk related processes and associated follow-up actions. In this role you will work in partnership with Global Risk Oversight functions, internal and external audit teams and with other Reference Data functions as trusted, key risk and metrics advisor.
Your future colleagues
Our organization is global with team members located in Pune, Wroclaw and Raleigh. We are a critical function of Group Operations, providing risk and metrics oversight to multiple functions. Our vision is to be the “control conscience“ of the Reference Data by establishing a global control framework which is efficient, measurable and proactively mitigates any risks. Each day you will interact with individuals who will rely on your advice and expertise to solve their risk related challenges. The team is dedicated to provide best in class service and to go the extra mile. Being transparent, inclusive and solutions oriented enables the team’s success. We look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Highly motivated and proactive with proven risk and control experience (3+ years) in operations.
- Proficient with MS office tools (MS Excel on advanced level is essential, VBA knowledge is an advantage) and is able to easily learn how to manage bank wide tools used for risk management. Experience in metrics development and reporting would be a great asset.
- Possesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Results-oriented with excellent analytical skills and attention to details, which when paired with an understanding of risk and control topics sets you apart.
- Dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude and proven ability to prioritize tasks that enable to quickly gain trust and deliver precise and effective advice.
- Graduate in Business, Finance, or Accounting (preferred but not essential).
- Great communicator, can articulate complex risk proposals in a structured, targeted and impactful manner.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer