- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The Business Analytics Sr Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
Senior Business Analyst - Internal Audit InnovationNumer ref.: 104299
- Leadership and subject matter expertise in the development of audit processes improvements.
- Gathers operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Recommending appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Pro-actively developing automated routines to help focus audit lifecycle enhancements
- Assisting in defining data needs, designing and executing audit analytics during audits in accordance with the audit methodology and professional standards.
- Promoting continuous improvement in all aspects of audit automation activities (e.g., technical environment, software, operating procedures).
- Acquire data from source systems and maintain data pipelines and warehouses
- At least 3 years of business / audit analyst experience in providing automated solutions to business needs.
- Work experience in global environment and in large company.
- Excellent technical, programming and databases skills.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following data manipulation skills:
- Proficiency in at least one of the following Data Visualization skills:
- Power BI
- Proficiency in at least two of the following programming skills
- Machine Learning (e.g., Python, R, Google TensorFlow)
- UNIX / Windows (Power) Shell Scripting
- RESTful API requests and responses in JSON format
- Experience of the following areas would be a plus:
- Data Science including extracting insights from large volumes of data in various forms
- Business Intelligence including use of statistics, data modeling, data mining and predictive analytics
- the Banking Businesses (i.e., Institutional Clients Group, Consumer, and Corporate Functions)
- Big Data analysis including big data dedicated use like HUE, Hive
- Project Management / Solution Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency in MS Office usage (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and controls, and develop innovative audit analytics based upon audit needs.
- Ingenuity in enhancing client support through innovative use of analytics.
- Strong interpersonal and multicultural skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Self-driven, problem solving approach. Understanding of procedures and following these to keep quality and security of processes.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and record-keeping skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Opportunity to develop analytics and project management skills as well as expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function.
- Working with the newest technologies available.
- A chance to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide.
- Cooperation with a high quality global team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Excellent working environment, relax zones for employees, friendly and supporting atmosphere, inspiring environment.
- Attractive Social Benefits System (pension plan, medical care, life insurance, multisport, holiday allowance, remote work, digital learning platforms etc.).