PolSource was founded by product people who understand how to develop, deploy and support Cloud based applications.
With locations in Poland (Kraków, Wrocław, Lublin, Warszawa), USA (Los Angeles) and UK (London) we are more than 120 Salesforce experts who build and manage products for customers.
For over 10 years we have changed how the world's leading brands run their business, stay competitive, lead their industry and engage their customers, employees and partners.
Our Salesforce platform expertise, accelerators and mobile applications allow to increase the speed of business change, while lowering the risk and cost of solution deployments. We are experts at integrating data to put relevant insights and guided actions in users' hands.
Currently we are looking for
Place of work: Kraków / Warsaw / Lublin / Wrocław / remote work
As Senior Business Analyst you will lead business analysis and modelling activities by interviewing process owners, users and other stakeholders to identify business processes. You will evaluate the current process and workflow for various business functions as well as document findings and recommends improvements.
- Creation of all project documentation, including functional and technical requirements gathering, and assisting with deliverable creation as needed,
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality,
- Mentor team members in Salesforce.com technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce.com best practices,
- Running workshops, working closely with the Business teams,
- Work with the customer business teams to develop test plans and procedures, to validate the application design, define acceptance criteria with the overall project team,
- Be the application SME for the global deployment, educating the organisation on Salesforce capabilities now and planned,
- Understand Salesforce product application roadmap, proactively advise for enhanced Business capability, Salesforce.com, enterprise mobility & web.
You are a perfect candidate, if You
- Have Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited four-year university required,
- Have Minimum 2-3 (7-10 for Senior position) years of professional experience as a business analyst role is required,
- Are experienced in designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing roles,
- Are experienced in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines,
- Have strong knowledge and skill with business process modelling techniques (BPMN, LML, S-BPM) and tools (MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Rational System Architect, Oracle BPM),
- Are able to communicate and perform presentations clearly and confidently,
- Are a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with Program/Project Managers, Technical Architects and Solution Architects,
- Have knowledge of the fundamentals of Agile development desired,
- Have previous CRM development experience on an enterprise CRM solution (Salesforce – preferred)
- Have history of working in an e-commerce and fast paced environment - preferred
- Have basic understanding of Salesforce.com development tools including, Visualforce, APEX and Java, Force.com APIs, Web Services, and Lightning,
- Can successfully combine being business-minded and highly analytical,
- Are able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision,
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills; verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences,
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Flexible employment contract (B2B, regular employment contract, other),
- Competitive salary,
- Working with the most recognizable brands from all over the world,
- Good working atmosphere in a harmonious team,
- Cofinancing of Multisport card,
- Private medical care (Compensa),
- Team building / Integration meetings.