private medical care
Senior Business Analyst - RPA
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
No two days are the same, but we can be sure there will be meetings with internal clients in different countries, helping them to understand how automation can bring efficiencies to their business processes. Time will be spent on developing process documentation, and working with process SME’s to ensure we have correctly captured their requirements. There will also be opportunities to work with other RPA team members and teams from other disciplines such as Workflow and AI.
• Leading business process assessment as part of automation opportunity qualification, through workshops and cooperation with Process Owners
• Identification of process optimization opportunities that need to be actioned prior to automation
• Qualification and quantification of RPA opportunities through estimating benefits and cost, to enable the implementation decision making
• Creation of detailed process description, mapping, documentation and walkthrough that can be directly used for RPA solution design and development
• Knowledge handover from business process to RPA Solution and Development team
• Validation of change requests raised during RPA development
• Collecting test data and test cases for development and User Acceptance Testing
• Coordination of Business Readiness and planning deployment approaches for developed automations
• Support the team in project planning activities, estimating, in evaluating risks
• Engaging with business stakeholders to facilitate communication around project progress and removing roadblocks
• Partner with developers to conduct UAT
Minimum 1 year of experience as Business Analyst or experience in implementing improvements in business processes
Minimum 3 year of experience in international company
Strong Understanding of RPA software capabilities and constrains
Strong understanding of RPA deployment methodology
Experience in process optimization through lean/six-sigma methodologies
Process Mapping background/experience
Good understanding of process digitization solutions is a plus
Experience in Insurance industry is a plus
IT background is a plus, but not required
Experience in agile project management would be an asset
Highly motivated and proactive, with good verbal/written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines
English level: C1 or higher
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Who are we looking for? An awesome Business Analyst to be part of our Centre of Excellence and help us continue our digitisation journey!
What do we offer? An opportunity to join an enthusiastic and skilled team delivering real business benefit across the globe!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Krakow office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
How we support our colleagues
You will work with colleagues at all levels from Aon’s multiple business lines, spread across the world developing collaborative relationships as part of a broader team. At Aon our technical colleagues are regarded as equals by the internal clients and afforded the respect they deserve. The RPA COE is pivotal to Aon’s objectives to achieve digitization across the business, as such you will be able to see the benefits your work delivers.