Senior Business Analyst to Risk Applications & Data team
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Risk Applications & Data team. We add value by optimising GRC solutions, processes and operations, by providing system support and spearhead new system initiatives to support our common priorities. As Senior Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in implementing a new enterprise GRC solution by working with process owners to adapt to the new, of-the-shelf platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive solutions from ideation to implementation and realization
- Be a sparring partner for and when needed challenge process and framework owners defining system requirements
- Work with other business analysts and IT identifying solutions and define requirements
You’ll join a great team on a journey to transform risk management in one of the largest banks in Europe! The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Experience in coordinating initiatives and tasks under tight and inflexible deadlines
- Experience in working with application development. Knowledge of the agile methodology
- Technical competence and interest. Experience of setting up and business configuration of IT tools. Preferably experience of MetricStream M7.
- Knowledge of Non-financial risk management framework, -processes, -reporting and data governance practices would be an advantage
- Strong relationship-building and cooperation skills to ensure commitment and engagement amongst workstream participants
- Inquisitive attitude with the ability to pick up on key elements of complex issues quickly whilst keeping the holistic view
- Excellent prioritisation skills to navigate in a fast-paced environment, and resilience to manage uncertainty and change combined with being structured in mind and action oriented
- Flexible in your way of working and able to adjust to the needs of the organisation
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.